Have you ever read about the health risks in a shampoo bottle?
We will talk here about some of them
You might be surprised to learn that the ingredients in many shampoos can be dangerous to your health.
Research has shown that many chemicals lurk within.
Shampoos can cause serious health risks including memory loss, eye and skin irritation, hair follicle damage that can lead to hair loss, and even cancer.
While the FDA classifies personal care products, it does not regulate them.
Therefore, there are no legal guidelines or limits that shampoo manufacturers must adhere to.
descriptive? Everything is normal?
It has become a buzzword in the world of friendly beauty. However, what some shampoo manufacturers neglect is that they still use foaming agents, emulsifiers, and synthetic fragrances that contain hundreds of harmful chemicals.
According to a company called Blink Inc. The ingredient list on your shampoo bottle likely includes some of the following additions:
- Propylene glycol, known as the main ingredient in antifreeze, is also found in makeup, toothpaste, and shampoo. An allergic reaction may result.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate and ammonium lauryl sulfate are common causes of eye irritation. They can also damage hair follicles. When they are absorbed into the body through continuous contact, they can trigger asthma attacks.
- Synthetic fragrances contain hundreds of chemicals, some of which are known to cause headaches, dizziness, skin rashes, hyperpigmentation, coughing, and vomiting.
- Application of diethanolamine to mouse skin induced liver and kidney cancer.
- DEA is easily absorbed through the skin and can also be toxic to the brain.
But before you decide to never wash your hair again,
Blink Inc. We simplify consumer education by incorporating official government research into questionable ingredients found in many shampoos, conditioners, and body washes.
Company Philosophy “Why take the risk?”
It means that hair care products do not contain controversial ingredients.
They are 99.8% plant-derived and as natural as possible, with effective cleansing without irritating eyes, skin, or damaging hair.